The return to work has begun, but as we continue to live through a global pandemic, the office space, commute, and the way we work is very different to only one year ago. People are anxious and struggling to convey their worries to employers.
Request a free 7 day trial
There has never been a more critical time to listen to staff and get their insight into how they are feeling about returning to work. Providing suitable guidance and training for employees will ensure that they feel prepared and confident enough to return to the office.
Wranx provides online bite-sized training that can be accessed at any time and on any device. We have recently created a module which is designed to provide general guidance to employees who have recently returned, or are due to return, to the workplace.
The module covers the following topics:
• COVID-19 and the workspace
• Employee rights and wellbeing
• Social benefits of returning to work
• Commuting safely
Outcomes for learners:
• Understand how to smoothly transition back to work
• Have an understanding of employees rights when returning to work
• Be confident in returning to work
If this module sounds like a good fit for your business, complete the form above to learn more and request a free 7 day trial.
Our Content Team can also curate bespoke modules tailored to your business and procedures – get in touch to learn more.
What is Wranx?
Wranx is an online training tool that can be accessed on any device and uses the simple scientific idea of Spaced Repetition to provide learning that improves knowledge retention, even with as little as 2–3 minutes of training a day.
Wranx utilises Spaced Repetition in the form of ‘daily drills’ – a series of around 10 questions a day. What makes Wranx different is that you will be asked a question and then shown the answer. You then have to assess how well you knew that answer, using one of six different ratings ranging from ‘I knew it’ to ‘I didn’t know it’.
Wranx then schedules the question to appear again at a later date – further in the future if you were confident with that question, and sooner if you are not as strong on that topic. This method is scientifically proven to accelerate the learning process!
Why use Wranx?
- • Assure employee knowledge – Learners retain information with Spaced Repetition
- • 2-3 minutes a day – 10 daily questions is all it takes to learn
- • Anytime, anywhere – Learners can access training on any device whenever it fits their schedule
- • Track employee progress easily – Built-in performance metrics